Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cheshire Cat




One of the things I missed about living at home is having pets. My mom and her boyfriend left to visit his family in Cleveland. I became the master of the cats. Actually I was their slave. They meowed I let them out. They scratched, I let them in and they ran to the food dish. They meowed more making sure I knew their dish was empty. Then they fought and I had to separate them.

Then I realized why I don't own pets. They are just to much work.

I made a new friend though. Her name is Tigger, she was the one being picked on at the food dish.

I found her in my room and she was too cute not to take a photo of. One problem. I was spotted.

So I did what any journalist would do, I sat and waited.

Animals are like children, keep the camera in their face long enough and they forget you're there. Which brings me to my next blog post where I was licked to death by a baby calve. Stay tuned.

No comments: