Friday, December 10, 2010

Standing Still

BlogDSC_3659

I'm a wander.

I also get overwhelmed way to easily. My brain starts seeing everything and I want to capture it all. This is especially true on assignments when you have a limited time frame.

I'm facing right and then a moment happens left. I turn left and with in a fraction of a second I fumble with the focus button and exposure, but then I'm left watching the moment instead of capturing it.

I try to tell myself to breath, that's if I even remember to do that, because like I said I'm easily overwhelmed.

So instead of being a wander, a worrier or rusher, just realize life goes on.

Take your time. Sit and wait. Wait more and eventually it will happen.

And if you still miss it, just remember it's only a fraction of a second and not the rest of your life.

No comments: