Sunday, November 4, 2007

Summer fell right into winter

I won't be shooting the Central/Western game. I'm disappointed; a lot more than I let on and I was really looking foward to having this in my portfolio. Shit happens though and I really have a lot of homework to complete this week not to mention a giant test tomorrow.

Positive news though... I have my interview with the paper on Wednesday morning.
I'm nervous because I want this so bad. I'm just afraid my whole relationship thing is going to keeping me from getting the job I want.

I have so many things I want to change. I want to this department respected again. I want to compete with MSU and MIZZO. I don't ever want to go to the morningsun.com and see they are a head of us on multi-media. It really is an embarrasment to have them putting up shitty photostories and for us to have nothing.

I need a new computer. I need to clean my room, I need to complete my homework and the list continues and continues... Tonight the world is against me and tomorrow I hope it's on my side.

Picture coming in a few.. I'm at work that is why I actually have free time. When they aren't paying me I'm busy. When I am collecting pay I do nothing.

No comments: