Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Little Engine that Almost Did

I have more photos to upload, but they are not toned or sharpened. These aren't done yet either but I really wanted put something up. Hope you enjoy.



The second half was starting and I saw the Purdue band playing cards and getting dressed in the tunnel of Ford Field. I saw this and knew what Brett would do. He preaches about thinking outside of the box and making ducks into pheasants. I saw the potential for this photo and didn't execute. I wish I would have taken the time to take my telephoto off, missed a few minutes of the game and produced an out of the box photo. Instead I was in a rush to photograph guys running and blocking.


I have better, but this was the first one I toned. This picture lead to a catch and eventually a TD for Purdue. CMU was so close, but so far away the whole game.

more coming....

No comments: