Monday, December 17, 2007

Ready for the next drive

Thursday night was 5th-mas. Friday I worked. Saturday I started my somewhat of an adventure.


This one just makes me laugh. You have to love 5th-mas. This photo looks like Tom is tormenting me and loving it.


I blew this photo out because it was kind of a pull out of the bag and shoot. Sadly I had my ISO way up and my aperture wide open, ohh well. This photo to me is just happiness. There is something about it that makes me smile and fell at home.


Packing up ready to hit the road home.
I find it amazing how much things change when your gone. I didn't see half the people I wanted to see while I was here. In one ways it's and excuse to comeback and in another it is me not wanting to accept change. Kind of sad to think people move on so easily. I'm not sure what I expected, but I guess maybe I just had this little glimour of hope it would all be the same.

The drunken shenanigans. Walking halfway across town to get to our favorite bar. In the process having a snowball fight, falling on the ice and playing doorbell ditch.

Pat dancing with extremely old women. Norm being harassed by a senior citizen. Boddy burning a whole in someones jacket. Chris and his laugh. Walking home and being really loud. Me jumping over cars and running into things. Zac making it all the way home out falling until he hits Pat's drive and goes Dutch on everyone.

Amazing I guess how certain things don't change.

No comments: