Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Finding Hope In What Has Light

I love baseball. Every aspect of it represents summer. The smell of the freshly cut grass, sunburns, sunflower seeds, tailgating, and who can for get the feeling of wearing nylon pants in 80 degree weather. I like the feature photo's I took but sports didn't care for them so I leave you with this for now until I have time to update with more.

The summer seems to be moving faster and faster even though the weather doesn't seem to be changing. I took a walk through the park the other day to clear my head. I really went out hoping to make something graphic, but the light just wasn't there. So as I was getting in my car the sunlight came out from behind the clouds before gracefully falling into the horizon giving me enough time to find a single photo for the night.

No comments: