Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another Exciting Game



I don't know why but I'm drawn to shoot football. Maybe I miss the days of playing, the smell of grass (even though it's all artificial these days), the screaming moms,  the feeling of escapism when you remove your helmet in the blister heat and how can I forget to mention the smell of sweaty shoulder pads. 

I'm not sure what it is, but I find myself drawn to shoot it. Whether it be pee-wee, high school, college... I love to shoot it. I love to be down on the field to see it up close and personal.

The first photo is just cool. The second one is the game losing or winning shot, depending on what way you look at it. Buffalo missed a field goal that would have one the game with no time left. And when I say missed, it went in and came out by the blessed of God.




No comments: