Monday, December 8, 2008

The day after Thanksgiving....


I found myself in Frankenmuth wondering the cold streets shooting two assignments. One about shopping in the Frankenmuth where there is always some kind of festival going and the other was an assignment about a ceremony they were having. It was cold and my nose, toes and finger tips received the worst of it.

I really didn't have a lot of good art for shopping and of course my hands just had to be full when I saw this. So I literally dropped everything I had in my hands and ran up to the window. People were staring at me and the girls thought I was just as weird when I went inside and asked where their mom and dad were. They gave me "ohh shit eyes" and turned away and didn't say anything. I felt like and ass asking random people if the two girls were their daughters, but after about 5 or 6 people I found their mom and she was more than thrilled to give me their info for the paper.

No comments: