Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A little snow before Thanksgiving break



So I was sick and tired from working 9 days in a row and a top of my other 4 stories I was told they absolutely needed an A1 weather feature for the light snow we received two days before Thanksgiving. After driving around for a while and a few failed attempts at making a nice feature I decided I could get a safety shot up above the highway by the Titabawasee Bridge on I-75. So I hiked up the over pass only to sprayed by a semi-truck traveling at least 60 miles and hour. I drenched from head to toe in slushy dirty snow/water and all I could do was laugh. It was something you would only see in a movie. So I drove through the SVSU campus which I never use enough and got out of my car to shoot some kids making a snowman and then they made snow angels as I froze to death from being wet.