Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Something Beautiful



I haven't shot much this week and it's mostly been spent sorting/key wording images taken in the last year. I will post some older stuff that never made it to the blog, but looking back I shot a lot of great material.

Too often I find myself stuck trying to fit a photography mold and comparing my work to others. As I mature I see myself doing this and I'm attempting to change. Every photographer develops their own style whether we recognize it or not. I personally don't fully understand mine and it often times frustrates me.

The point is just sometimes you have to get back to making photos. Once you stop thinking about lines, circles, rules of thirds, exposures and etc... you get back to the basics.

It's about capturing something beautiful.

No comments: