Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wheatland 2010

wheatland_2010_012
Blenda Chmielewski of Warren, left and Bev Lipmyer of Ann Arbor, right, dance Sunday with Gus Limbo, 72, of Barryton who has been attending Wheatland for 37 years.

Music, hippies and camping. Wheatland had me at sight and sound. I've told all kinds of stories about Wheatland, but nothing can describe the experience.

Had I not been so busy and tired from the KISS concert the night before I would have stayed longer and made more pictures. There are so many stories and different kinds of people.

In short Wheatland is something I would love to attend next year, whether it's camping with friends, or documenting for the paper.

1 comment:

Lisa Yanick-Jonaitis said...

this was the first time in 10 years that I have not either attended, covered or both. I love Wheatland. Festivals like this are impossible to describe, without being there for sure!