Friday, April 11, 2008

Cruizin'

I love New Orleans and our cruise to Mexico was a lot of fun too. The plane ride was horrible though. We were up all night and only had a few hours sleep and our flight in Houston was postponed for 15min because of weather which turned into about 4 hours of sitting in stale airplane cabin.


You might be surprised to find out Jessica doesn't like to fly. I know it's hard to tell by the look on her face but she was terrified and was a little upset I was taking her picture even though I felt bad taking it.

Drinks and shopping were in order for Cozumel. What a cool shit hole it was. It was as hot as it gets and street vendors out for blood. When it was all said and done we left a little dehydrated, really tired, a few bags and tequalized. PS These drinks are huge and mine was about 9 parts tequila and one part ice and it put me in my place.

New Orleans is amazing. I love this city. The music, the food, the people, everything is wonderful. There is strip club (one in a million) on Bourbon Street that has a window where the dancer is silhouetted on stage. I kept waiting for an old couple to walk by and it happened a few times, but never in unison with the stripper. 

There are a million more photo's and I hope you enjoy these in the mean time tell I get home. Off to Jazz-fest I am.

1 comment:

Kate said...

HAHA, my parents just showed me that EXACT picture of the window with the dancer. Im glad you guys had a good time!