Monday, April 21, 2008

So close and so far away



Summer finally arrived in Michigan. A few days late but at least it is here. My life and schedule have come full swing and smacked me in the face. School is not going well. Well school is fine, but my photo classes are not. Again I find myself so frustrated with not being where I need to be. My photo skills are improving, but they are just not where I want them.

I'm growing I guess.
I'm slowly seeing my work turn for the better, but it isn't turning fast enough. Which leaves me to question do I have the vision? I can pick out a great photo when it comes to editing. But when I feel like I don't see those photo's that everyone else takes.

CM Life
I will selected as the Photo Editor for the Summer and Fall. I'm excited and have a lot plans/changes for this paper. I just hope I can keep the balance between work and school. The end of this semester is so close but I just can't seem to ever get out of the office, or get my school work done.

If I finish my history paper I will give you some sweet fashion stuff tonight. If I don't finish you will have to wait until tomorrow.

No comments: