Thursday, October 16, 2008

A belated update

The best part of my internship has been high school football. The worst part has been shooting at night. I saw this sunset over this podunk town on the east side of the state, reminds me of home in some ways.
Hey Matt go to the library book sale and don't spend much time on it if there is nothing their. Well I spent a while their and I made some a lot of nice photos, but this one tops them all. The is older man was trying to be polite and help this lady pick out books for kids, but she laughed at him as he read this book out loud. Felt bad for the old man.
Ohh man, game saving play right here. CMU loses this game if Bellore doesn't cause this fumble in the endzone. Not a whole lot else to say about this photo other than it ran six columns on the front of sports.
Pretty sure that's a face mask, and it wasn't called. Needless to say this image describes how badly Midland steam rolled over poor Heritage. I was afraid the Heritage players were going to get hurt because Midland was just so much bigger, faster and stronger.
I shot this feature at a Heritage soccer game almost a month ago. Not sure about this photo, but the editors loved it. I just wish it had more.

Man I have ton 0f images to upload and they are even better than these. In all honesty I was kind of bummed about my shooting so far at this internship, but looking at it I defiantly see my progress.

No comments: